Vee Dub Family September Camp Out
September 10 @ 14:00 - September 12 @ 12:00£3 – £50
This September (10th-12th) we are heading back to Unity Farm for the Vee Dub Family September Camp Out. Please note that everything is going to be subject to the government guidelines which are in place at the time of the event, but as it currently stands the shower blocks will be fully open, the bars will be fully open, the shop and takeaways will be fully open as will all other facilities on-site. Everyone will receive a discount at Brean Splash and Brean Leisure Park. The campout is for the Friday and Saturday nights, if you would like to stay Thursday or Sunday night either side then the cost is £10 per pitch for each additional night and must be booked at the same time as your main booking.
For anyone who has not attended one of our club campouts previously, everyone with a VW is welcome to join us. Camper vans, caravans and tents are all welcome. The Unity site is ideally situated with the beach being a few minutes walk away, a golf course, swimming pool & leisure park right next door and lots of local walks and cycle routes for those wishing to get some exercise or take the dogs somewhere other than the beach. There are several pubs, shops and arcades off-site within walking distance along with all of the amenities on-site too.
Please note that there are several terms to our booking which have been put in place by Unity. When you place your booking, you agree to the below:
- The cost for the weekend (Friday & Saturday night camping, depart Sunday) is £50 per pitch.
- Each pitch may only have a single sleeping unit which can house up to six people (with a maximum of four adults).
- Dogs are charged at £3 per dog with a maximum of three dogs per pitch.
- Extra vehicles are charged at £5 per vehicle with a maximum total vehicles per pitch of two (only one may be used as a sleeping ‘unit’).
- Each booking will be allocated their own full size pitch with electric hookup – please note that you will not be able to share pitches.
- Each booking must provide their vehicle registration for the ANPR entry system at the time of booking.
We are looking into the possibility of a beach cruise on the Sunday however this is still tbc and we are in discussions with the local beach wardens regarding this. Besides this, we are not currently planning on any other ‘organised’ activities besides chilling out and catching up with everyone – everyone will be welcome to do their own thing throughout the weekend.